Sunday, January 29, 2012

If i use hair straighteners on my nose hair will it make me more desirable to women?

Try extentions.





We like to pull hair during sex too





~ShaeIf i use hair straighteners on my nose hair will it make me more desirable to women?
If you are thinking about using a chemical relaxant, I'm almost positive that would not be the worst chemical ever shoved up your nose. I'd either go with a flat iron or tweezers. Tweezers will make you cry just like the day you lost your virginity.If i use hair straighteners on my nose hair will it make me more desirable to women?
I know for me personally I love straightened nose hairs - there's just something about them that give me the tingles.
if you can stick a hair straightener up you nose, i don't think anything can help you buddy.





just yank em out. i dont care if it hurts just yank em!!
If you keep it nicely combed or braided, you would be irresistible.
Probably not. I would it kill your sense of smell and you wouldn't have to worry about dealing with their body odor... go for it
hahahahahahhhaahahahaha











NO
It might get up your nose more than theirs..






I don't think so...I personally prefer a little natural curl. :) x
I must admit that I like your curly nose hair ... especially when it goes into your mouth!
OMG you're hot!








That would make me just ';put it on you'; Wil.
Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry it :) I do recommend it! :)





Did you?!
Haha, good one!








Maybe, depends on the woman you are with... :]
omglol. Yussssh! I've been looking all my life for a man with straight nose hair. You COULD be the One. jk
thats a dumb idea good luck with that one
oh yes. for sure.





:p





just try not to burn yourself!
no...
lmao clip them suckers





unless you straighten the pubs too! ahahahaha thanks, u made me squirt coffe outta my nose
uh no it'll make u look crazzzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment