Sunday, January 29, 2012

How good r zoe hair straighteners?

i saw them in a ulta advertisement for $30 but they say that they're a $110 value...how good r they?How good r zoe hair straighteners?
THEY SUK!!! go for a Chii or Conair Chiis r only sold @ professional hair salons





xo鈾モ劉How good r zoe hair straighteners?
I loved it!!!! I went through 3 before I used this one and it was great, It even curls my hair and it stayed curled for 2 days.

Report Abuse



I love the Zoe hair straightener. I have the leopard one c:


It only takes 5 minutes to straighten my hair,


Versus with the Chi, it takes 30-40 minutes to straighten.





Just saying :]

Report Abuse



I don't think that they necessarily have to be a great ';namebrand'; straightener, you just have to make sure that the temperature gets high enough. I believe a good one gets up to around the 200's.
they suck
never heard of them


probably c-r-a-p-p-y
Dont know, Chi and babyliss are the best ive tried

No comments:

Post a Comment