Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Girls: How could you live without GHD hair straighteners?

I couldn't D:Girls: How could you live without GHD hair straighteners?
I couldn't! Make up and GHD's are mans' best creation!!!!Girls: How could you live without GHD hair straighteners?
I already do.





Though I am rather lazy, and lucky enough that my hair is nice enough to look okay with regular washing and the occassional brush to get rid of those knots.
I Couldn't!! :O I can imagine me without hair str8en :O Horrorr Moviiee! :$





Khuz..
GHD? what are those


i have this expensive @ss pair and there starting to break so where can i get those? and what do they look like?
couldn't!


GHD's and make-up couldn't live with out!! :)
I can i havent used mine in ages. I dont want my hair all damaged and eww.


Getting new ghds for christmas so going to straighten it on christmas day! :)
I love them especially with my hair style it needs to always be straight. they are amazing and don't damage your hair as much
Couldn't! The best thing ever invented!!!!!!!!
easily i only starighten my hair once in a blue moon cos i have naturally curly hair it's quite nice how it is.
I don't need hair straighteners. My hair is naturally silky straight :) I may be getting a perm in the future though.
I don't have GHDs.


But I do have straighteners (of course), and I couldn't live without them.
Quite easily, I have straight hair anyway xD
i already live w/o a straightner lol. im all natural.
quite easily
Im a guy and i cant live without them!
I don't have GHD's *Huff* xD





I do have good hair straighteners though.. they are amazing. :)
I have to because I dont have a pair yet. Damn, does that mean Im undead?
Oh, I would just curl up %26amp; dye.
my hair is already straight so...
i can as i do not have the 200 and some dollars to pay for it
get someone to sit on your hair and itll flatten down
well i *****
Neither could I. You havent seen my high school photographs, my god, I looked like micheal jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment