Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Question on hair straighteners?

I am a teen who has curly long hair and I use the cheap conair straighteners and I want to get a better one. I was wondering if I should get a Chi or a Corioliss. I saw the Corioliss on Ebay for only $30-50 compared to the $150 ones at the mall, are these real and just as good. Why are they so much cheaper?

Thanks.Question on hair straighteners?
the only ones that ever work are CHI or Hot tools, ive tried everything and i wouldnt trust anything else, expecially if your hair is curly and you want consistantly straight hair



and their so much cheaper because private shops and pagotas have to make alot of money to keep selling and buying wholesale, buying on ebay is like buying wholesale, without the bulkQuestion on hair straighteners?
I have curly hair and have had many different straighteners. The best one is the CHI. Since you have long hair, I would get the chi, it is the best and you dont want to damage your hair. The holidays are coming, can you ask for one. Its worth the money.
Chi.

You won't regret it,
get the remington wet 2 straight i love it!!



http://www.target.com/Remington-Wet-Stra/a>
if your looking for a good straightener that's on the cheaper side, i would recommend the t studio pink tourmaline one at ulta. its around $50 for a two inch but is worth it
  • printer ink cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment