Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can I buy some good, but cheap hair straighteners?

Preferably travel ones, with a travel bagWhere can I buy some good, but cheap hair straighteners?
well... these arent ravel ones... but they only 20 quid from boots, and they vidal sassoon ones... i swaer by em!Where can I buy some good, but cheap hair straighteners?
Ebay
I know that wal-mart has a few nice ones. And also look at Sally's Beauty Supply. My friend is a hairdresser and she gets everything we need there.
I got mine at walgreen's for relatively cheap. No travel bag, but it works great! Vidal Sassoon was the brand
http://hair-care.uveitis.ru/p/47/images/conair-ceramic-straightener-2-inch.jpg %26lt;--- Conair ceramic straightener Is the BEST Everyone's jelous of my hair it's so perfect, It doesn't have a travel bag but you can deal, It's not that big but It's worth it. And At Target for cheap.
target
sorry but cheap ones never work as good would definetely suggest ghd ones. well worth the money! and u can get nice pink ones with hair products and a travel bag now.
eBay, Target, Sally's Beauty Supply.





If you're going to use a cheap har straightener, be sure you put some sort of heat protector in your hair EVERY time you use the straightener. A lot of people say that a cheap straightener will burn your hair - and it will - but it won't if you have the right kind of heat protectants. I use Loreal's Studioline Hot Straight Straightening Cream. It's amazing. I use a $13 straightener every day, but I always put in the straightening creme after I shower. I always get compliments on my hair, and my hair isn't burnt, nor do I have split ends! :)
i think bed bath and beyond is the best or linen and things =]
wal-mart or target have ths one really good brand that i have read MANY reviews about thats called ANDIS its about 20 bucks but it doesn't come with a travel bag..
well i think ghd's are worth the money you pay! it depends were you bought them from but i think if you look around you can get them for around 拢60. check on ebay. ther'll be some there!
ooh walmart.
umm well this one doesn't come with a bag but at wal-mart you can buy one that's like 20 dollars by conair but the straightner needs to be gray and black because connair makes cheap straightners that don't work so don't buy a purple one . oh yeah can you pick my answer as the best bc i realy need the points
I truly and honestly apologize!


You CANNOT get a cheap hair straightener that works nicely.


I'm so sorry!


My daughter's friend tried to get a hair straightener for under $100, and it fried her hair.


My nieces have also experimented with cheap straighteners, and they simply do not work!


My advice would be that if you are on a low budget, try to get a straightener for just over $100.


I would recommend the straightener my daughter has. She got a cheaper straightener because her hair is mostly relaxed anyway, but I think it works very nicely. The straightener is $190; it's called a Bion straightener, and even though we got it at the salon where I get my hair done, you can buy it online at folica.com.


Good luck!
my mom is a hairdresser, and she gets her best ones from Sally's Beauty and Barnums.
at the cheap hair straightener shop
Best advice is use Wet to Dry straighteners. And despite all your hairdresser's advice don't use any products with them! I used mine for over a year now and I have heavily highlighted hair. My hair NEVER looked better. A picture of shine and health. Forget about ';by products';. A good wash and condition and wet to dry straighteners. And it lasts!!! Hair never gets sticky and it always shines. By the way, its quite long, too.





PS. REMINGTON TRAVEL are the best!
walgreens (they sell the straightener and the carry bag) and cvs..maybe target too
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment