Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Do hair straighteners make hair fall off?

Hi.


I don't think straighteners make your hair fall off, generally speaking, but I did have a straightener, called Corioliss, that used to snag hair strands between the metal plates and the tip of the straightener and yank them out. I got rid of it, and got an FHI Heat Platform, which is the best that I have ever used.(yes, better than the CHI). The FHI is also uses far infrared heat which isn't damaging heat like some other straighteners. If you decide to get this one, order it from ebay. It will be cheaper than retail. (I got mine on ebay for $99. Retail is around like $170.)





Just look for straighteners that use ';floating plates'; to avoid the snagging problem. Also, use some straightening balm that will protect your hair from the heat, and don't straighten every day. Also, get a straightener with adjustable heat setting. Start with the lowest temperature and go up until you reach the lowest possible temperature that will get your hair to the straightness you desire.Do hair straighteners make hair fall off?
it can if you have damaged hair/split ends. My use to ALL the time and it made it about 3 inches shorter and fuzzy looking. As long as you get it trimmed every two months and use some sort of protecter and wash your hair regulary the iron should be good to go.. I had to cut all of my split ends of making my hair go from under my chest length to shoulder length.. it looks so bad, please, get regular trims.Do hair straighteners make hair fall off?
i guess it depends on how dried out and dead your hair is.


some can get ripped out if it gets stuck in the little cranny thinger but otherwise you should maintain a healthy amount of hair,and sometimes it's natural to lose hair, you should lose a certain amount everyday.
Ive been using it for years and my hair is still as thick as can be.If you straighten it, its just pulling out the hair that is naturally shedding
noo not at all.


but it can damage hair some, so buy a thermal guard or something.
NO!!!!!!!It doesn't make my hair fall off
Now thats a rumor I have never heard before....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment