Sunday, January 29, 2012

Only for the girls using hair straighteners?

i have heard about chi hair straightener i just wanted to know that which hair straightener is the best right now i am using ghd i have tried number of straighteners but i want complete result , i have wavy hair so please help me out that which straightener should i use for perfect result?Only for the girls using hair straighteners?
i agree with cheerleader.


i have thick curly frizzy hair and its AMAZING.


i used a conair and it took me twice as long to do it and it still doesnt give me the result that my chi gives me.


also i agree with cheerleader. get a black one because my mom has the red chi and the paint or finish on the outside is slippery and hard to handle and the orignial black ones heat up much faster.


I LOVE MY CHI!!!Only for the girls using hair straighteners?
The kiyoseki is the best straightner in the world trust me on this one.It can straighten and it can curl your hair if you want.And also when it hot outside your hair stays straight it will not frizz outside.This iron is also healthy for your hair.My hair is poofy frizzy SUPER curly and it works so good on my hair. I really cant live without it. To so see the commercial and reviews go to www.kstyler.com and if you have any questions you can always email me hope this helped.=)



I have really thick and long hair (it's to my butt!) and I use CHI and I absolutely love it! It doesn't make my hair frizzy and fried. When my hair is done it looks really silky and not to mention soft! It is all in the way you do your hair and what you use in it.
I have a CHI.


They are AMAZING.


Work wonders on my normally frizzy, curly hair.


But I would recommend getting a black one.


The new colorful ones don't seem to heat up as much or get as hot as the black.


But get a CHI they are the best.
hmm. everyone says that the chi hair straightener is the best or whatever, but i like my hair straightener. a conair, wet to set straightener. it works wonders on my hair =]
A hairstylist I talked to said that the chi straighteners are good, but they break down too easily. I can't remember the brand they recommended, but it seems it rhymed with ';Ion';.
I dont have a chi straightner but i used my aunts and i LOVED it. Even if you go really fast and dont take the most time on it, it worked great. I would get one but already have one. I have an Eco.
I would definitely recommend the chi ones. They are worth the money.
CHI IS THE BESTT!


it gets my wavy hair PIN STRAIGHT!


i love it.


but make sure you wear a hair straightening spray to prevent damage.
im gonna be the only one that says this but, i dont really like chi straighteners. maybe its because my hair is soo thick
the best brand that is affordable i have found is conair.
yessssss get a chi%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment