Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kodo or Babyliss Hair Straighteners?

Ok well I'm planning on buying a hair straightener but I can't decide between Babyliss (any model) or the Kodo titanium ceramic ionic. Please don't babble on about GHD, there is no way my mother is going to buy me a $300 hair straightener (that is how much they cost in Australia).





If you think Babyliss and Kodo aren't that good, please suggest another brand, as long as it isn't GHD or a really expensive one.Kodo or Babyliss Hair Straighteners?
acutally there is this one straightener ...it doesnt damage your hair...and its only about 100 bucks...its called corioliss....but babyliss is good too...i have both...if you get a babyliss one get the light blue one....with the titanium plates...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best I have ever used is the Karmin! ^_^

Post a Comment