Sunday, January 29, 2012

I've sat on my hair straighteners and it hurts.. what should I do?

I sat on my hair straighteners before getting into the shower.. i have two big lines and it really hurts, i don't know what to do, will is scar? if not what can i do to stop it from scarring?I've sat on my hair straighteners and it hurts.. what should I do?
First thing first, try not to sit on the straightener again. Second of all, you will need some aloe vera to put on it. Last, but not least, it might scar, depending on how hot the straightener was before you sat on it, how long you were sitting on it, and how sensitive your skin is. I was burnt with a curling iron when I was in 5th grade. It didn't look all that horrible, just a really wide, burn mark. But it did scar, horribly so. It was a dark brown scar it's pretty much just now gotten to the point where it's not as noticeable.I've sat on my hair straighteners and it hurts.. what should I do?
never put cream on a burn. It will insulate it especially not vaseline unless you want to cook it. very cold water, use a shower with just the cold tap for 10 mins until your bum is numb it will ache at first but if you can get past that it will go numb. Then lie on your front for 10 - 20 mins to see if the burning has stopped, if not repeat the process. A burn is not just on the surface but will continue into the deeper layers. That's why you should get it as cold as possible. Don't use ice, you could end up with an ice burn.








When the burn has scarred and healed. Decleor sell an excellent gel which works on scars
i done the same thing! kills dont it!





run your self a cold bath and sit in it for about 10-20 minutes.


then get some vasaline and rub it onto the marks.


keep applying every half an hour.


hope it helps :)
Poor you, sit on something very cool, crushed ice in a tea towel or something. Have you got any sudocrem? Good for burns, or lasonil.


Good luck xx
i prob wont scar, just put ice on it for a while and use chamomile lotion on it or buy a burns gel from the pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment