Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair straighteners are the best?

I am thinking of buying a new pair of hair straighteners as mine are getting a bit old now. I was wondering which ones would be best to buy. I have medium lenght thick curly hair. Please help!


xWhich hair straighteners are the best?
A Chi or Sedu would be the best for your hair. They run about $120 but they have a one year warranty and they usually last 2-3 years so it's worth the money.





I have long, thick, curly hair and it only takes me about 15 mins to straighten my hair with my Chi. It's pretty great.Which hair straighteners are the best?
My friend has the Chi and it works really good but can be expensive
Definately a Chi!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are a little pricey, but are so worth it!
CHI... A little expensive but definitely worth it!





It heats up quickly!


Doesn't damage your hair nearly as bad as other straighteners.


Leaves hair smooth and shiny and straight.


Doesn't leave you hair smelling burnt.
those wet to dry remington straighteners are pretty good... i dont straighten my hair when its wet though..
I use a product from the beauty salon called sleek. It is expensive but works great. You may also want to get a ceramic straightener. And yes CHI is the best. You can find one for cheap on eBay. They are also expensive but totally worth it to keep your hair healthier. I also use silk therapy gloss drops. good luck
Chi


its expensive but its worth it
Chi, the best ever. no doubt. a little hard on money but stays with u forever!
I have to say the one I have works the best you can ajust the settings anyway you want for your type of hair its called Remington T studio collection its brown and the the inside is a light pink its a pan striaghtern i really sequest not 2 get a barrel one its shaped a little like a cylinder I had one and it didnt help at all use a pan one if you are getting one


hope i helped out
From what I hear chi is the best, but one thing to remember is that these people who use chi have ot expirienced to many other hair straightners. I would og with the sedu because its so good for different styles. curls, dead straight, wavy, shirly temple, i can do it all with that. i also use a 30 dollar all ceramic flat iron available at Sally's and it works the same to me. So if your comfortable with spending a lot of money on a Sedu get it because it works wonders but dont forget that others work great too. bye!
get a chi! i love mine especially because mines pink!
GDH!!!!!!!!!!!





not too expensive but work quite well
If you are looking for cheaper ones than GHD then try


Babyliss pro 230


they are great both me and my mum have frizzy curly hair


they're great help soo much


and you can get them in pink and money is donated to breast cancer research[ uk only, I think ]





if not then my friend all recommend Genies Dunno where you get them from =] x

No comments:

Post a Comment