Monday, January 2, 2012

How do I clean residue off my hair straighteners without blowing myself up?

I have a pair of Tresemme ceramic smooth hair straighteners and there is some styling product residue burnt onto the ceramic plates...I have tried all the obvious things but I am scared of damaging the smooth plates...any suggestions?How do I clean residue off my hair straighteners without blowing myself up?
make sure they are cold you can used methylated spirits or white spirits using a j cloth or an old piece of cotton cloth leave it for a few minutes to soak in then just wipe off if you do it regularly this will prevent build upHow do I clean residue off my hair straighteners without blowing myself up?
You won't damage them. Just get some surgical spirit which you can buy at any chemist and a cotton ball and hey presto, all clean!!
Turn them off so they are just warm and then wipe with a really damp cloth. A bit of moisture will not damage them.
Make sure they are unplugged and use a damp (not wet) cloth.
Burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment