Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What hair straighteners are right for me?

I have very curly, frizzy hair and like it straight all the time. I had a pair of straightening irons bu they don't straighten as well as they used to, so I need some new ones.





I don't have a very big budget at all, but I would like my irons to be of very good quality. I straighten my hair every day so it would be good if they had long life and long-lasting effects.





What brand do you/would you recommend, including prices?What hair straighteners are right for me?
well you said you dont have a very high budget AND that you want to get a good quality straightener which i dont really think is possible... trust me, i've tried MANY brands of straighteners, most of them a cheap breand found at walgreens, and nothing i have tried works better than a CHI. The only straightener that i have descovered that is better than a CHI is Paul Mitchel, and that brand is more expensive than CHI. You could probably find a CHI straightener on Ebay for cheap.


I'm not exactly sure what the prices are right now.





I would also recommend using a light weight styling gel on your hair. I have very curly hair as well, but mine is no longer frizzy becuase i put on a styling gel after i get out of the shower. A good brand for a styling get would be Victoria Secret's So Sexy hair products. They smell really goodm, they make your hair shiny and soft, and extremely managable.What hair straighteners are right for me?
hair Straighteners are bad if your don't get the right ones. the ceramic ones are good as long as they have a temperature control on them. most of the others suck. there are some new ones out which have a new coat on them get those, they last for a life time and wont re ck your hair follicles
http://www.amazon.com/AMIKA-ULTRA-PREMIU鈥?/a>








This by far is the BEST straighter I have.. it works wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment