Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What are some good working hair straighteners?

I have a ConAir one right now and it doesnt work at all.





My budget is 120 dollars.





What are some good working straighters? One that is good for your hair though and keeps hair straight all day.What are some good working hair straighteners?
I would recommend the Wigo. I have had one for 1 year and a half and its still going strong. It's really awesome, it heats up fast and works amazing. You can straighten while your hair is still damp too. It really gets the job done. I've had ConAir before and the Wigo is a luxury compared to the Wigo it's awesome. There are a couple options on the page. I got a pink one from ulta, I'm not sure what kind it is. But here is a page of different wigo's.


http://search.folica.com/beauty/wigo%20f鈥?/a>


I hope it works out for you =)What are some good working hair straighteners?
There is no straightener that is good for your hair. Straigheners cause mechanial and heat damage. The best you can do it buy heat protectent sprays and spray it on your hair before you straighten it. The straightener that i would recommend is the CHI. I have had one for the past 3 years, and it is amazing. It keeps my hair straight all day long. The spray that i would recommend for you would be CHI and it is the heat protectent spray. The straightener is now prob. between $100-$120 and i think the spray is about $13
I'm not sure entirely of what products you have where you are, but I find Remington straighteners are really decent and are a good substitute for GHD's. I have quite coarse hair and my Pro and Shine ones' do a good job and have a variable heat control. I bought them in the sale for 拢30 reduced from 拢70, so that's near your budget I'm guessing?
i have very curly hair and i use bed head straightener and blow dryer and shampoo and everything lol..I use to use chi but I ove bed head so much more. they warm up so fast. and it makes my hair straight for the day!! thier straightening surum is amazing too :)
i have a ';jilbere de paris tourmaline series'; flat iron, and it works really good, considering that i naturally have corbin bleu hair... lol





i only paid like $90 dollars for it at sallys






the origional CHI right now is about 90$


its probebly the best straightener ever :D


also the ISO is really good, but more expensive
Try to find a ceramic ISO or ceramic CHI, for that price, you should be able to find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment