Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What are some hair straighteners you would recommend for fine, frizzy hair?

I've heard bad reviews on the InStyler and the price is very high. I'm trying to find a good hair straightener for my hair type in stores. My hair type is fine and frizzy. I don't want to go crazy on how much I'd spend on one (no higher than 30 if at all possible). I hate when straighteners have that burning smell and damage your hair.What are some hair straighteners you would recommend for fine, frizzy hair?
I'd save up a bit for an 80-90 dollar one. they are for the most part better quality. Try CHI, they have wonderful hair straighteners. I used to have one myself. But now I have a Remmington? I think. It's works nicely and was about 30 when I purchased it about a few months ago.





Hope this helps:)!What are some hair straighteners you would recommend for fine, frizzy hair?
Even if they do not give off the horrible smell of burning hair, it is still damaging your hair. It is pressing your hair in between two hot metal plates and it crushes your hair down burning it and causing damage later on.


The best way to ';straighten'; hair, is this method I do all the time (and i get compliments on my hair all the time, and people ask what kind of straightener I use.)


When I get out of the shower, I towel dry my hair. I then brush it out really good to get rid of the tangles. I then towel dry some more, brush one more time then get out the blow dryer. I go over my head real quick with the blow dryer then I take my brush and pull down one section and blow dry it. I keep doing this to my whole head about 3 times and then after that, my hair is beautiful.


Also your shampoo reflects on how your hair looks when dried. I use head and shoulders because it does reduce frizz and it keeps it down.





I hope I helped and this way you don't have to waste money on a straightener and you get way better results. Again, I hope I helped :)
I have the same problem you have. My hair is naturally straight but gets frizzy and the ends get poofy. I have heard good things about babyliss, chi, ghd, and solia. Unfortunately, like most of the world, I don't have enough money to spend on that stuff. That would be a whole paycheck and I have other things to spend my money on like rent and my car payment and groceries. Apparently lots of people have money to burn because lots of people own them and recommend them. I don't really get it... But yea, if you have the money to burn, I'd suggest that. You also need to remember to use a heat protector and brush the tangles out of your hair before you straighten it. I heard a good heat protector is tresemme. Or CHI iron guard. I think Redken has a good one, too.
first of all: you wont find a normal straightner for under 30, unless you would like your hair ruined


also, all straightneners smell, sorry and it will burn your hair unless you use heat protectant





i suggest go with bedhead straighteners, theyre really good.


if you werent worrying about price, i would recommend CHI. they are the best high quality, but very expensive.
it is almost impossible to get a good one for under 30$! those all have metal plates, and WILL damage your hair, no matter what. a good one would be ceramic plates which could be anywhere from 60-200$ (watch for ceramic coated! those are just metal ones coated in ceramic, they arent much better than metal plates!) \there is also a new type out called Ionic. I have one. Im not sure what the plates are made out of, but it uses a new technology that doesnt damage your hair, its actually good for it! They are quite expensive, but are compleltly worth it, and work on all types of hair! I would die without mine! They are probably 100 at the lowest possible, i got mine for 250 when they first came out a few years ago online. If you search ebay or kijiji u might be able to find a good deal. Mine is a Bio-Ionic iSmooth. thats what i would recommend if u dont mind spending the extra money.


good luck! :)
You're probably not going to find a decent straightener for under $30.


If you want high quality, you're going to have to drop some more money.


I use a CHI flatiron, and I've been using it for two years now. My avatar picture shows me with my hair straight and I've always been told how good it looks :]





I've also heard GHDs and Sedu straighteners are very good. All of them run from $100-$200, though. You should make an investment--it'll be worth it.





Ceramic straighteners are best (like the CHI)--they don't damage your hair as much and work better than metal-plate straighteners.
I knoe you only want too spend 30 dollars but really try too buy a chi straightner for at least 70.00 it's absolutely worth it .i always used like conair and my hair would straighten but take forever. With a chi straightner your hair is done 10X faster and looks alot better.


ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use heat protectent too.





So take my advise and invese for a high price one it's really worth all the money and last a LONG time


%26amp;%26amp; my friend got the InStyler and she said it doesn't really work ?But yeah.Hope you take my advise!! =]]
i used to have that problem with that burning smell and dammaging your hair you cant commpletly get away from that though but the wet to straight hair straightner that i have work really well nd doesnt dammage your hair.. as much but when you do use a straightner you need to take extra good care of your hair because it will always damage your hair some.





hope i helped!!
Wet to Straight,


by Remmington.





Only about 25 dollars,works great.(:





But, I don't think you're going to find a straightener that does have a burning smell and whatnot. Buy a flat iron protector to go along with it(: That'll also keep your hair straight all day. Well, it does for me. And my hair is very frizzy and very wavy. And it STAYS straight. I love it!
I agree with some of the other posters - if you want a really good one, save up and get a Chi. I have one and I love it (got it on Amazon pretty cheap, too). However my old one was a 1 inch Revlon that was super cheap and honestly it works pretty good on fine, frizzy hair. You really should use a heat protector, though. If you want a good cheapie, Tresemme has a spray on that is under $5.
I don't know if you have herd of Remington but I love their hair straightener. Its cheap for about 20 bucks at Walmart and does and amazing job. I have had it for about 3 years now and no problems at all. It is the ';Wet to Straight'; one. You can straighten your hair while its wet but I personally don't do that.





I hope this Helps.





Jessica
I have a ceramic Conair straightener and it works fine on my hair without making it frizzy. It was only about 12 dollars, I think. Make sure you get a ceramic one. And use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
Try You Thermal Straightening Creme





http://www.bestbeautyworld.com/you00618.…





It's really good.
conair maybe you can get it cheap at a dollar store or ross! hope i helped











answer mine?: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
In-Styler.
Vidall sasson u can get them from boots/superdrug, they cost about £20
ghd's :)


they style any type of hair perfectly :)
Try the Conair one. I like it
Paul Mitchell!





All the way...
ghd

No comments:

Post a Comment