Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What are some natural hair straighteners I can make at home?

Like I have heard of Cathi House but I want something that I can make at home that will straighten my hair like a chemical perm! Please help! I dont want the hot comb either!What are some natural hair straighteners I can make at home?
Hmm.. there isn't much you can do. But try moisturizing your hair properly and combing/brushing it immediately after washing your hair. Also, brush your hair before going to sleep every night. You can try avacado to soften up the hair... but that'll only make it better.





The best thing you can do is straighten your hair with a hair iron (clothes iron sometimes works as well, but be careful not to burn yourself!).What are some natural hair straighteners I can make at home?
CHI ,GHD and Instyler are all good ,but i don't know which will fit for your hair . CHI and GHD will make your hair to straight and looks natural ,however , Instyler will make your hair looks shinier and bouncier .

No comments:

Post a Comment