Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Do hair straighteners that claim to work on wet hair actually work?

I have an interest in buying a straightener that will dry and straighten my hair at the same time, but I'm not looking to spend a lot of money (thinking of the ones sold at target for about $50). However, I haven't heard claims of whether or not they actually work well.





Plus, if they do work, do you think they would work on thick hair? Mine is incredibly thick and normally takes me a while to straighten with a dry-hair straightener. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.Do hair straighteners that claim to work on wet hair actually work?
well it can't be dripping wet if you want it to dry with one time over your hair. If you towel dry it a little bit, just to get a bit of the water out, then straghten it. it should work fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment