Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Are hair Straighteners allowed on planes in a carry on bag?

i am flying for my first time and i don't really know what to do. I looked it up on delta airlines, (that's the airline we are using) but i couldn't find anything about hair straighteners on a carry on bag. I know that you can have it in check luggage biut i don't want to have checked luggage, i plan to just have a carry on bag and a backpack to put under my seat. plz help and any other flying tips. thx!Are hair Straighteners allowed on planes in a carry on bag?
I just flew and carried my flat irons on the plane. It was not a problem so I guess it is ok.Are hair Straighteners allowed on planes in a carry on bag?
depends on the air line... check with the airline you're flying with, they usually have on their website a luggage regulations which shows what you're allowed and not allowed to travel with. Some airports consider the cord on an electric appliance a lethal strangulation weapon.
yea they are really fun about any type of liqud inside of carry on bags its a saftey issue it could be like a bomb of some thing but i am sure that a flat iron would be ok you have to put all luggage through xray machines anyway but i think you should be fine
Yes lol

No comments:

Post a Comment