Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How do I straighten my hair without using hair straighteners?

I am going on a school trip and we are not allowed to use staightners!My hair is frizzy so I do not want to look like a poodle for the school trip!How do I straighten my hair without using hair straighteners?
comb it mabye.... how will they know if u bring harstraighteners???.... or use a serum.How do I straighten my hair without using hair straighteners?
my hair is like yours too, about a year ago I went and got a cellophane treatment, and basically it's a chemical that you put in your hair once and you leave it in for 3 days and then your done and you have nice straight hair. Like after you come out of the shower you and go to work without drying it because its gonna dry nice and straight. The chemical doesn't damage the hair, or let's say you have your hair dyed, it doesn't wash away the hair dye out, and your hair will stay perfect for about 3 - 6 months, but the treatment can be a bit pricey.
:o not allowed straighteners?





take a hairdryer with you and blow dry it straight which is quite hard.


or.


leave it to dry naturally every day. your hair must need a break from straightening. just brush it back and tie it up and then use a headband if you have a fringe.


or.


smuggle straighteners with you? unless you're camping or something ridiculous and you have no plug sockets i'm sure they can't stop you using them. then again maybe you shouldn't.





i'd take lots of hairspray as well, to keep fuzziness in place. have fun on the trip. : )
well i'm sorry to say this, but it's not really possible :\


instead of straightening it let your hair be curly/ wavy by taking a shower the night before, put Pantenne curling moose, let your hair airdry overnight, and when you get up in the morning don't brush it b/c that is what will make it frizzy.


instead comb you hair with your fingers and ta da! your hair looks gorgeous......almost like beach waves....well my hair looks that way when i do it :)


hope i helped and good luck.
well, i say that when you take a shower comb it and blow dry it or you can use moose and then straight it with a comb. i staighten my hair with a straightener so this is all i really have

No comments:

Post a Comment