Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What do you think of britiain's current obsession with hair straighteners?

I have curly hair, and I think straight hair is lovely too, but I don't understand why so many girls like their hair poker straight, like it was just ironed over. It's not only bad for hair but it doesn't look natural. What does everybody else think?What do you think of britiain's current obsession with hair straighteners?
I agree. I also have curly hair. I put a relaxer in my bangs so they don't frizz up but I leave the rest curly.What do you think of britiain's current obsession with hair straighteners?
I am one of those girls that is obsessed with the straighteners. I do like my hair to be sleek and shiny.





If my left my hair the way it is naturally, it is a poofy kinky frizzy mess. However, i do wnat to go back to nature and have wavy hair but i dont know products to use.





And i dont lie poker straight hair. I put a bit of volume in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment