Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How can I safely and neatly put away my hair straighteners and curling irons?

My room is small with not a whole lot of space. I don't have the plastic packages they came in. I tried putting them in a shoe box (I mean one of those plastic ones), and that didn't work because I have too many hair straighteners and curling irons, and they were too long for the box. So, how else could I safely and neatly put away my hair straighteners and curling irons?How can I safely and neatly put away my hair straighteners and curling irons?
A plastic bag shoved under the bed or plastic under the bed storage bin would be good. Just be sure to wrap the cords so things don't get tangled.How can I safely and neatly put away my hair straighteners and curling irons?
I just leave mine on the bathroom counter...if I need to put it away, I wrap the cord around it and stuff it in the cabinet, haha. I didn't know there was a certain way you were supposed to store them. But, I guess you could kind of stack them on top of each other?
http://www.folica.com/Folica_Heat_Pro_d1930.html


When i bought my straightener on this website they gave me one free.. but it protects the counter and stuff from the heat and you can just put it in there and not worry about it burning anything
I would leave it out for about five minutes and then wrap it up and thats what i do:D
  • shiseido
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment