Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Do Hair Straighteners help with getting rid of hair static?

I was just wondering because it seems like if you flatten it, it should make it stop being so staticy. My hair gets really staticy in the winter and it's getting really bad. I have been trying to get a hair straightener, but my mom thinks I don't need one because she thinks I have flat, thick hair. I have somewhat wavy hair that's very thick and long. But anyways, please answer my question?Do Hair Straighteners help with getting rid of hair static?
I am not too sure about the hair straightener curing the static hair but I do know that if you have dryer sheets, take one in your hand and run it through your hair like you would if you were combing your hair with you fingers, and it will take it away! And the dryer sheets smell nice! Hope this helps! :0)Do Hair Straighteners help with getting rid of hair static?
no they don't


straighteners actually make it a bit frizzy.


And if you want to get rid of frizz, and well, static...then just use some kind of an anti-frizz product.


there are some good serums available from garnier fructis...that will settle your hair down.
You need to moisturize your hair, try a deep conditioning or something or apply hair serum to your hair.
Hair straightner i believe will get it more staticy because at the end its straight and hot and been between your hair[the heat] so try wetting your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment